Thursday, 21 July 2016
Wednesday, 20 July 2016
Nicole Fisher NHS England Team Manager- Older People’s Mental Health and Dementia
What’s on offer from Health and Care Innovation Expo 2016?
- Two main stages, with speakers including NHS England Chief Executive Simon Stevens, comedian and mental health campaigner Ruby Wax, and international digital healthcare expert Professor Bob Wachter MD. Our list of high profile speakers continues to grow, with further national and international experts confirmed every week.
- More than 100 expert-led sessions in our pop-up university, with targeted sessions led by key national organisations and directorates
- Detailed, professionally-focussed seminars and activities in dedicated satellite sessions
Tuesday, 19 July 2016
With great thanks to Jo Blofield Adult Community Services Network – Central Lancs & BwD and all at Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust for the kind invite to speak on Friday in Blackpool and launch ' You Can Make a Difference ' across the trust
I am so very honoured to be invited and look forward to meeting everyone on the day
Friday, 15 July 2016
Thursday, 14 July 2016
Wednesday, 13 July 2016
Self Management Week 2016 is running between 3 October and 7 October.
This year, the theme is
· How can a powerful partnership transform your life and our services?
· Has a powerful partnership helped you to self manage?
· How does working in partnership help you and others to self manage?
We will be holding the annual Self Management Awards on the Tuesday 4October 2016 at the Garden Lobby, Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh.
Has a truly powerful partnership helped you to self manage? Nominate them today to recognise their excellent work and share the good practice throughout Scotland.
You can submit a nomination to the following categories:
· Self Management Supporting Health and Social Care Partnership of the Year
· Self Management Project of the Year
· Self Management Supporting Community of the Year
· Best Self Management Resource
· Individual Transformational Story of the Year
· Innovative Partnership Idea of the Year
If you have any queries, please contact a member of the Self Management Week team at the ALLIANCE on 0141 4040231 or email:
Monday, 11 July 2016
With great thanks to my great friend Janice McAlister Alzheimer Scotland Dementia Nurse Consultant.Mental Health Services NHS Ayrshire & Arran/University of the West of Scotland for the kind invite to speak at the Ayrshire & Arran CareHome Dementia / Delirium Conference July 18th Crosshouse Hospital
I have proudly worked with Janice before on our Make a difference tour with 14 talks across Ayr Hospital ,Crosshouse Hospital University West of Scotland and at Ayr town hall
Thank you Janice for the kind invite to take part