Self Management Week 2016 is running between 3 October and 7 October.
This year, the theme is
· How can a powerful partnership transform your life and our services?
· Has a powerful partnership helped you to self manage?
· How does working in partnership help you and others to self manage?
We will be holding the annual Self Management Awards on the Tuesday 4October 2016 at the Garden Lobby, Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh.
Has a truly powerful partnership helped you to self manage? Nominate them today to recognise their excellent work and share the good practice throughout Scotland.
You can submit a nomination to the following categories:
· Self Management Supporting Health and Social Care Partnership of the Year
· Self Management Project of the Year
· Self Management Supporting Community of the Year
· Best Self Management Resource
· Individual Transformational Story of the Year
· Innovative Partnership Idea of the Year
If you have any queries, please contact a member of the Self Management Week team at the ALLIANCE on 0141 4040231 or email: