The ALLIANCE are currently undergoing a process to update and redesign our website.
We are holding three focus groups to gather thoughts and views on:
- How do you currently use the ALLIANCE site?
- What other sites do you use that you think are well designed or laid out / informative / accessible?
- Your experiences of using the ALLIANCE website
- How can we use the site to better engage with you / What would you like to see in a new site?
We are keen to hear from as many people who use our website as possible so we can develop and design a site that is fit for our members and wider stakeholders.
The focus groups will be held at the ALLIANCE office on the following three dates:
- Focus Group 1 – Monday 21st November, 2pm – 3.30pm
- Focus Group 2 – Wednesday 23rd November, 10am – 11.30am
- Focus Group 3 – Tuesday 29th November, 10.30am – 12pm
Register your place by emailing email@example.com.