Friday 18 March 2011

Some of my supporters are definitely on the ball...

Hiya,

The Rangers FC Charity Foundation are helping me to collect more letters from carers as part of my 'Tommy on Tour' campaign. I'll also be stopping in at Ibrox stadium as I walk through Glasgow on Monday 6th June.

Thanks to Marion and Irene at Carr-Gomm for allowing me to talk at their Forum earlier this week. It was a great experience. I wish I'd said a bit more, but I'm hoping that what I did say helped to get lots of other people interested in my walk. 

It's amazing to get so much support and good feeling from so many people. Thank you to everyone who's supported me so far - it means the world to me.

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...