Tuesday 15 March 2011

The walk itself - where I'll be and when...

Hiya,

Here's a few more details about my walk:

I'll be leaving from the front of Bellahouston Sports Centre at 10am on Monday 6th June. There'll be refreshments supplied,  if you fancy coming over to see me off! From there, I'll walk to the Alzheimer Scotland conference for Dementia Awareness Week at the Royal Concert Hall. That afternoon I'll be heading over to the Motherwell FC ground for a cup of tea.

After that I'll be walking through Aberdeen, Dundee and Perth, eventually ending up in Edinburgh at the end of the week. Will keep you all posted when I have more information.

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...