Wednesday 1 July 2015

5 Talks West Park Hospital Darlington July 17th 24th 30th 31st andAugust 3rd

                                                DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg


Hi 

With Great thanks to Jo Rogerson Modern Matron West Park Hospital for the kind invite to speak at a series of workshops being held  West Park Hospital Darlington July 17th 24th 30th 31st and August 3rd 

I met Jo when I was speaking a few months back at a learning event Warwick University’s Radcliffe house and Jo has kindly invited me to speak at the workshops she is organizing 

I am very honored and looking forward to attending,learning,listening and speaking 

Thank you 

Tommy 


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...