Monday 2 November 2015

Working with University west of Scotland Ayr campus - Music,Lyrics andsong ,the story of caring

Hi

I am very excited and honored to announce a new project working with David Scott and the inspiring students studying music at the the University West Of Scotland Ayr Capmpus (  Masters degree programme in Songwriting & Performance at University of the West of Scotland. ) to try and tell the story of caring thorough music.lyrics and song 

I am so inspired by the students who will be working on this over the next few months and left our  first meeting with a smile in my heart 

We will be reading the many many letters people have sent me since I started campaigning back in 2011 right through to today with our Dementia Carer Voices project and working with our next generation of song writers to share the stories in music and song 

You can help by sending your words thoughts, story , experience 

What does caring mean to you ? 

You can help by by sharing your 

experiences ,

words 

 thoughts 

Stories 


by email at 

tommy.whitelaw@alliance-Scotland.org.uk 

I will post more details soon and keep you in touch with progress and plans 



Tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...