Sunday 3 January 2016

First Talk 2016 - University Central Lancashire January 8th

Hi
A Big thank you to Eve Potts @Eve_Potts  mental health nurse, senior lecturer uclan, MSc student, for the kind Invite back to speak to Students who attend the University on January 8th 

I had the great privilege to speak at the University back in October 2015 and I was truly inspired by all I  met,you can read read more about that visit and the wonderful pledge Here 

I am very excited and honored to be joined  by my great friend Paul Jebb @Pauljebb1 Exp of Care Professional Lead, NHS England. Hon Snr Lec UCLan.for this talk 
The day will consist of a morning session on 'Making A Difference  10am - Mid-Day followed by a talk from Paul 1pm-3pm  on the work of NHs England and how students CAN take the pledges forward and have the support ,guidance and tools to do so. Ending with a Q&A session with Paul ,Eve the students and myself 
looking forward to speaking with Paul,Eve and meeting more inspiring students attedning UCLAN 
Tommy 
Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...