Thursday, 14 January 2016

Back To speak Broomfield Hospital January 22nd

Hi 
I am so very honoured and excited to be invited back to speak at Broomfield Hospital @broomfieldnhs to speak on January 22nd 

I  have had the great privilege to speak twice before for Dan @NurseSpooner ,Shevaun @shevyuk and the team at the hospital and I am really looking forward to continuing our friendship and relationship


I am so inspired by all they so and so  very proud to play any small part I can to support their passion
you can read all about the last visit and pledges at the link here  

                         
Tommy 
Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...