Have your say at the ALLIANCE’s health and social care hustings event
Monday 4 April, 1:30-3:30pm
Quaker Meeting House, Edinburgh
Ahead of the upcoming Scottish Parliament election, the ALLIANCE are hosting a hustings event to bring together representatives from Scotland's main political parties to discuss the issues that matter to people who are disabled, or living with long term conditions and unpaid carers.
Joining us to answer your questions and set out their respective visions for health and social care within the next term of the Scottish Parliament will be:
• Shona Robison MSP - Cabinet Secretary for Health, Wellbeing and Sport, Scottish National Party
• Jenny Marra MSP - Spokesperson for Equality, Scottish Labour Party
• Miles Briggs - Scottish Conservatives candidate for Edinburgh Southern
• Jim Hume MSP - Spokesperson for Housing and Health, Scottish Liberal Democrats
• Representative from the Scottish Green Party to be confirmed
Everyone is welcome, but spaces are limited so booking is essential.