Sunday 1 May 2016

Speaking Salford Royal Foundation Trust Conference May 12th

Hi 

With great thanks to my great friend,Fiona Murphy Assistant Director of Nursing Alliance for Bereavement & Donation Peter Murphy.,Deputy Director of Nursing, Governance and Quality, Salford Royal Foundation Trust, for the kind invite to speak at the Trusts Conference for International Nurses Day  On May 12th

Fiona and I first on Twitter and then in Person at a conference in Shropshire ,I then had the great honour to speak with Fiona a few weeks ago at Bolton University 


                                                         



I am so very honoured to be invited to attend and speak at this Nurses day celebration and look forward to following the story of the wonderful trust tree and pledges that will be launched on the day 

                                                             



i will update more information about the day once the agenda has been finalized 

you can follow Fiona and the trust on twitter 


@fionaDmurphy 
 @SalfordRD
 @SalfordRoyalNHS

tommy 

Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...