Friday 13 May 2016

Leading Change, Adding Value A framework for nursing, midwifery andcarestaff

Hi

              
                    



Last week I was so very  Honored to be  invited to speak and introduce Professor Jane Cummings @JaneMCummings  The Chief Nursing Officer for England at the launch of NHS England’s

Leading Change, Adding Value: a framework for nursing, midwifery and care staff 




This was one of THE  proudest days I have had as a Campaigner and Project engagement lead

The launch was broadcast live around the country and as far and wide as Australia,New Zealand and America



With Great thanks to Jane Cummings@JaneMCummings   Chief Nursing Officer for England for this kind Invite and great Honour I am so very proud to do so both as a son who cared my mum Joan and as Project Engagement Lead at  the ALLIANCE Dementia Carer Voices Project 


With thanks also to  Hilary Garret @HilaryGarratt  Deputy Chief Nursing Officer Susan Aitkenhead  @SAitke  and Ruth Holt  @Ruthholt800 


                               





 Tommy 
Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...