Friday 1 April 2016

Speaking ULH NHS Trust Lincoln May 4th

Hi

With Great thanks to my my great Friend sam mccarthy-phull @mccarthy_ph Michael DuRose, ULH NHS Trust Lincoln  and Zoe Rowe from LPFT for the Kind invte to return to speak at the  world cafe event at Lincolnshire Racecoure

I Have had the great Honour to speak with / for Sam before on a few occasion  and look forward to seeing everyone again ,taking part and speaking 

Will Also be great to catch up with my good frieanmd Joan @thebestjoan who is also speaking 


you can read the pledges from my last visit HERE 


Tommy 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...