Thursday 2 March 2017

2 talks South Lanarkshire Carers Network and New Lanarkshire College March 1st

Hi 

With great thanks to  Joyce Brownlie Carer Resource Information Officer joyce@slcn.co.uk  
for the kind invite to speak at South Lanarkshire Carers Network on the morning of March 1st 

The event is being held Blantyre Miners Welfare Community Resource Center, 3 Calder Street, Blantyre, G72 0AU from 10:30 to 12:30 

I am really looking forward to meeting everyone who is part of the network 

I will then be heading over to New Lanarkshire College to meet  speak with Health and social care students who attedn the college from 2pm - 4pm  with great thanks to Kate Mackay Health lecturer and twitter friend @KateMackay27 for the kind invite 

I am really look forward to meeting everyone and learning more about the work of the carers network and college on the day 


tommy  



Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...