Saturday 17 January 2015

Tomorrow Great honor to attend- speak MAKING A DIFFERENCE IS #6Csy


With great thanks to Joan Pons Laplana Proud Nurse, NHS Change Day Hubbie Care maker and friend for the kind invite ,honor to attend and speak at MAKING A DIFFERENCE IS #6Csy Leicester Racecourse January 23rd 

Joan had put together a very exciting and inspirational day and I am very honored to be invited to speak alongside such inspiring people 

I have followed Joan on Twitter for a log time now and you can too @thebestjoan 

Joan has also kindy put together a post about the day along with details on how to register 

The Booking system for the event has gone live!! Hurray!!
As a East Midlands Care Maker Coordinator I want to take the 6cs to the frontline and inspire them to adopt them as a values and inspire them to become a better healthcare worker.

For that reason Maria Davison, Emma Pownell and myself have organized with the support from NHS England East Midlands and the 6cs Live office and conference design specifically for frontline staff.

We have design an event that hopefully will reignite their passion for the 6cs and the NHS. The event will take place next Friday 23rd January at Leicester Race Course and the speaker line up is absolutely amazing.

Here is the final programme:





My aim is for every delegate to encourage to take an action before leaving the event and I thought to encourage to join one of the fantastic opportunities that delegates will have the change to take. Will be plenty of stands at the foyer. The Leadership Academy, Health Education East Midlands, Patients Opinion, NHS Change Day, NHS Employers, 6C live, Mary Seacola Statue Appeal, and many more...


.
Let´s make the NHS 6Csy!!

Many thanks.

Joan Pons Laplana
Proud Nurse, NHS Change Day Hubbie and Care maker 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tommy, I was one of the nurses that watched your talk today. I wanted to say thank you, for reminding me why I do the job I do- and the courage you displayed in doing so. It was simply beautiful, may you never stop sharing what an amazing woman Joan Whitelaw was. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...