Tuesday 26 May 2015

Tomorrow Speaking Nairn Community and ARTS center



HI
With great thanks to Jonathan Clark ,Carolton Care ,and the the Club House hotel for the kind invite to speak 
Nairn Community and ARTS center May 29th   

I was  A guest speaker a few weeks  back for Heather Edwards at a Care Inspectorate event that Jonathan attended and hew has since been in touch to organise this open event ,thank you also to Wendy Burghes who is helping promote this talk across the area 

this is a free event to attend ,so a big thank you to all for organizing and I hope you might pop along and say hello  if you live near in or around Nairn 

Tommy 

Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...