Friday 15 May 2015

Busy Week 7 talks 5 days London Huntington Stafford Blackpool #DementiaAwerenessWeek





Hi 

Dementia Awareness Week 2015  ( England ) is here and I have a very busy week lined up 
A massive thank you to all who have invited me along as part of our Make A Difference tour across the Country 

More than 3800 People have made a personal pledge to date on our tour and campaign and i will be sgharing the pledges as we go along to each talk 

Monday and Tuesday I have three talks across Bart's NHS Trust after the last talk there I head off to Huntington For 2 talks  Hinchingbrooke on Wednesday 

Thursday I will be at County Hospital Stafford and then final
talk of the week is at Blackpool Hospital

A big thank you to all for the kind invites and support, you can get more detail for at talk by clicking om the links at each above    

Thank you 

Tommy 
                                    
  

Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...