Monday, 1 June 2015

Today Speaking South Parks House Care Home , Glenrothes Fife


Hi 

with great thanks to Karen Connelly, Senior Social Care Worker in South Parks House,care home for the kind invite to speak to staff on Monday 

A few weeks back I had the great privilege to speak at  Raith Gates Home Kirkaldy and a few of the team from Parks House attended and they have now kindly invited me to speak to staff from across Glenrothes

I am looking forward to attending ,learning ,meeting everyone and speaking 

Tommy 


Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...