Monday, 25 August 2014

A busy week – 5 TALKS -Steventson – Drumchapel- Glasgow –Perth – Teesside – College



Hi

Another busy week for our ‘Make A Difference ‘ tour

Tuesday I will be speaking at the NorthAyrshire Council care at home and tele care staff event for Tony Fisher from North Ayrshire Council

Wednesday I start a part time 2 year course ‘workingwith communities ‘ at Anniesland College later that day I am the guest speaker at Drumchapel Hospital for Tracy Donaldson from the practice and development team NHSGGC

Friday I have two talks in the Morning speaking at Social Media for social good event at the Albany centre for Third Sector Lab later that afternoon I head of too Perth to speak  at the Crossreach Dementia Ambassadorscelebration

Last but by no means least I am speaking at the student led conference Teesside University with great thanks to Michelle Hudson for the invite


Looking forward to a busy week of meeting people ,learning ,and hopefully make a difference pledges

you can view all the talks on the tour at the link here 

Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...