Thursday 9 April 2015

Thursday Speaking Hospital Caterers Association – National Leadership Development Forum

Hi 
With Great thanks to Janice Gillan MIH Head of Clinical Support Services - East Crosshouse Hospital
and all the team Hospital Caterers Association for the kind invite to speak at the National  Forum being held on Glasgow this Year 

I am very honored to be invited ,Janice kindly attended one of my talks last year  with NHSaaa and was also at the launch of the NHSaaa make a difference film  I also follow HCA on twitter  @hospitalcarer you can find out more about the work they do on  their  website here  www.hospitalcaterers.org



I am very grateful for the opportunity to both attend and speak at this years national forum and will update more on the event nearer the time

THANK YOU ,Gillian ,Andy ,Audrey and to all involved    


Tommy 






Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...