Wednesday 1 April 2015

Today -Speakinng at Dementia Champions Conference UWS Hamilton

Hi 
With great thanks to Amanda Johnston  Dementia Improvement Lead, Focus on Dementia: Scotland's National Dementia Improvement Programme, Scottish Government.  for the kind  invite to give a short talk on Making A Difference at the  Dementia Champions Conference University West Of Scotland Hamilton 

I am very much looking forward to the day ,meeting everyone and I hope receiving personal  pledges from the   Dementia Champions

                            
Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...