Wednesday 2 April 2014

A busy week ahead 10 talks across NHSD&G and giving the 2014 GlasgowCaledonian University MasterClass - Dementia


                                                   

Hi

I have a busy week ahead this week - Monday I have the doctors as I have not been keeping to well latley and some personal matters to deal with 

Tuesday morning I head of to Lockerbie for a wee 3 day tour with the wonderful Linda and Gladys from NHSD&G .We have ten talks across three days across Lockerbie ,Annan ,Stranraer and more 

I am looking forward to working with Linda and Gladys on Make a Difference NHSD&G
A big thank you to all involved for arraigning this and  the great effort and kindess to put it all together 

Thursday Evening I have the great honour to give the Caledonian University 2014 MasterClass on dementia 

A big thank you to Chris ,Andy and the GCU for this amazing privilege 

A busy week for my wee Make A Difference Tour 

Tommy 


Tour with NHSD&G - Info 

MasterClass Glasgow Caledoinian University - Info 


                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...