Saturday 5 April 2014

Attending &Very honoured to have been nominated for daily Record Scotland's heroes award 2014 good luck to all who made the Shortlist

Hi 


I feel  truly honoured to have been nominated for the  Daily Record http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/  Scotland's heroes awards 2014


I received a wee phone call a few week back  to say I had been nominated for my dementia awareness work over the last years . I feel very  proud  & honoured to be nominated and wish all who made the shortlists the very best 

I would like to send congratulations to all who wherein nominated across the difference categories and well done to all who have been Shortlististed 


Looking forward to attending the awards 9th of  May and cheering on all who are there 

Thank you for the kindess thank you from a son to all involved 

Thank you 

Tommy 



2 comments:

  1. Loved the video, Tommy. It helps so much to listen to others who are going through this. Seems like here in the US, we are not talking about dementia as much as we should be. Unless you have a loved one going through it, you don't think about it at all and likely don't even know what it really is. Thank you again, for leading the charge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not think of a more inspirational person than yourself Tommy to be honoured with such an award and I wish you very much luck indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...