Tuesday 15 April 2014

speaking dementia friendly Kent market place launch

Hi 

With great thanks to Emma Barrett and Kelly Osborn from  the SILK team County hall Maidestone Kent 
For the Kind invite to open and speak at  the Dementia friendly Market place opening Canterbury April 24th 

I met Emma a few weeks  at the NHS Expo after one of my talks at the Dementia Cafe and we had a lovely chat 

So thank you so much Emma ,Kelly NHS in Kent - SILK & Kent County Council for inviting me to take part in the opening of  this exciting new project and I look forward to attending ,speaking and meeting everyone on the day 

Thank you for the kindness 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...