Thursday, 10 April 2014

Final day - mini tour with NHSD&G final 3 talks - a wonderful three days

Hi 

Today was the final day of my mini tour with NHSD&G and time with my team mates Linda and Gladys 
We had three talks today starting off at Midpark Hosptial Dumfries ,before my talk I has a wee tour of the wards and have to say I was very impressed by the staff and surroundings 

We then travelled to the Conference room Crichton Hospital  for a talk to NHSD&G dementia champions before heading over to Annan for the final talk of the day 

Once again we had a great turnout at each talk and each time meeting more kind caring peolpe 

I will do a blog post over the weekend looking back at the three days and talks with a full list of thanks 

I have to say it Was very emotional getting on the train to return to Glasgow as I had the most amazing 3 days surrounded by good peolpe 

Thank you Linda ,Gladys NHSDG and all the peolpe I met over the last three days ,you have brought a smile to my heart 

Thank you for the kindess 

Tommy 


Thur 10th April 9.00-10.00 Tribunal Room Midpark  Hospital



Conference room Crichton Hall Session with dementia champions


Howgill Centre, Treastaigh, Annan Open session

Saying goodbye - Gladys & Linda


Link - NHSDG Tour day one        Link  NHSDG Tour day Two
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...