Monday 9 January 2012

Advice And Guidance FromThe L.T.C.A

Big thank you to Ian welsh from the L.T.C.A for taking the time to meet with me today.
Ian along with Irene Oldfather offered me much advice and guidance.
Back in May last year the L.T.C.A put the story of my campaign and tour in their newsletter and it was good to catch up on all that has happened since
Both Ian and Irene attended parliament in November to support me as I handed over letters to deputy first minister Nicola sturgeon Who I will be meeting once again soon  to discuss the letters and the next steps for Tommyontour  
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...