Thursday 19 January 2012

MAP………..Joan and Tommy’s story

MAP………..Joan and Tommy’s story

A big thank you to Ryan and Caroline for visiting us to today, to  help us with this amazing  project, The theory of MAP is to look back over life, at the present time, and look at hopes and dreams
It’s a very emotional and inspirational journey and I will update more as I digest today’s events
Please see a photo with Caroline my mum and I and behind us you will see the MAP outcome
Quite an experience and I recommended it to all
I will add more and links soon…………………………

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thomas, I`m so glad you are here , helping not only your mum but all the carers and their families, I`m looking forward to finding out more about MAP , you are doing a great job in creating awareness.. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...