Monday 2 January 2012

New Year ,New Itinerary

Dear all

A new year, with new plans

Next week I have set up the following meeting to take my awareness campaign forward

9th        Meeting with Ian welsh from the LTCA
10TH       Meeting with peter Daniels vice chairman NHS (someone from oxford street coming with me )
11th     Speaking at the North Dementia Forum
12th      Meeting with carer Scotland Fiona and chief exec

Mid January start work on a new film and work on the Tommyontour awareness book will also  be meeting with the care commission
And finally late January meeting with the Deputy first minister again to discuss the letters, the people I have met, and all of the above

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...