Monday 30 January 2012

Councilor John Flanagan arranging a talk …………….

Hi


my local councilor john Flanagan is arranging for me to speak at the city chambers to Glasgow city councilors
I hope to speak about dementia, being a carer, issues brought up on the tour ,the peolpe ihave met and show the short film
As a long time carer and would be campaigner I hope to use this opportunity to the best of my abilites
Also had a great meeting today with Daniel Connelly from the NHS communities engagement team ,
I will post details of our future plans shortly

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...