Monday, 16 January 2012

Princes Royal Trust For Carers ………………………

Princes Royal Trust For Carers ………………………
Good afternoon
I will be meeting with Lynn Williams next week, I have met with Lynn a few tomes over this campaign and she came to support me when I handed the letters over to Deputy First Minister Nicola Sturgeon last November, We are meeting for a wee coffee to discuss and get advice on some of my planned and future plans for the next months, I will keep you all updated on our chat
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...