Wednesday 1 January 2014

Speaking Watford 21st January -The Hospice of St Francis, Berkhamsted,Herts ,I hope you can come along


Hi 
With great thanks to Sarah Russell from The Hospice of St Francis, Berkhamsted, Herts Director of Education and Research and all the team for the opportunity to speak at The Hospice of St Francis on Jan 21st 

I have a talk in London on January 22nd as part of the NHS England 6Cs live week and Sarah answered my plea on Twitter asking if anyone had an opportunity for me to do another talk whilst down

thank you Sarah for arranging and all the effort to make this happen

thank you 

Tommy   

link to Event 
http://www.stfrancis.org.uk/education-practitioners/Education/You+Can+Make+a+Difference+with+Tommy+Whitelaw



  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...