Saturday 25 January 2014

Today Speaking Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Hi

With great thanks to Sam foster chief Nurse Heart of England hosptial and Diane Eltringham for inviting to speak to staff Monday evening in the lecture theater 

I have a free night Birmingham as I have been kindly invited down by Sue Banks to speak at an event Tuesday and Sam and Diane have kindly arranged a talk at the hosptial whilst I am down 

I look forward to meeting everyone and speaking about my wonderful mum Joan ,the letters I receive and peolpe I meet on my tour 

Thank you to all of the above for the opportunities 

Tommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...