Thursday 23 January 2014

Thank you NHS England 6Cs live

Hi

With great thanks to all involved with the NHS England 6Cs live conference in London Monday past 
It was a great privilege to speak at the this event and be on the patients panel chaired by Neil Churchill  

With thank you Jane Cummings ,Neil ,Dionne for organising the amazing NHS staff I met and who have sent me the kindest of messages via twitter and e mail and last but not least my new pals the NHS 6Cs live Caremakers 

Thank you for the kindness 

Tommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...