Tuesday 28 January 2014

Today Speaking Birmingham Saffron centre #bcdamcp Learning & Development day January 28th

 
 
Speaking Birmingham Saffron centre #bcdamcp Learning & Development day January 28th

 
 
 



 
 







Hi

With great thanks to Sue Ebanks and all the team at bcda Learning & Development Service for inviting me to speak at their event on January 28th  being held at the Saffron Center Birmingham

I look forward to attending and speaking about my wonderful mum Joan, the letters I receive the people I meet on my tour dementia and caring

I will post more details soon please below some information on the event to date


Tommy you have been scheduled to speak at 11.30am

Q&A Panel
 You have been included on this slot 1.55pm along with ‘Mary Latter’ (Cross City Commissioning Lead) and other panel members from The Alzheimer’s Society

The Social Care Commitment will also be a feature presentation on the day which will be the session preceding your presentation
      

 With great thanks to Sue  and for more information please see links below

Sue Ebanks
Workforce Development Lead
bcda Learning & Development Service, Lifford House, Stirchley, B30 3BW



@sueebanks: @tommyNtour #bcdaCareProviderMeeting #Dementia #SocialCareCommittment #DignityActionDay #LookingForward #TonmyNTour 👌


1 comment:

  1. It was such an inspiration to hear you speak so lovingly about your mum and the journey you took together. Thank you. Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...