Wednesday 9 July 2014

With great thanks to Bernie Hollywoood OBE for the kind invite to speak at the LLoyds Bank staff conference yesterday


With great thanks to Bernie Hollywoood OBE for the kind invite to speak at the LLoyds Bank staff conference yesterday 

LLoyds banks chosen charities this year are The Alzheimer Association and Alzheimer Scotland so I was very honoured to speak about caring for mum ,the letters I receive and our Dementia Carer Voices Project 

A BIG thanks to all for the opportunity kindness and for donating 500 pounds to the charities in my name 

I had the great privilege to meet Berine a couple months back when I was a guest speaker 
At Sunshine house wigan for Barbara Nettleson 

I have also admired and followed Bernie on twitter  and the amazing work he does for others for quite some time 

 
Below is a wee article from our meeting at Sunshine house and a link to find out more about Bernie and the amazing work to does to make a difference for so many peolpe 

Bernie Hollywood - Social Entrepreneur inspiring millions to make a difference to the lives of others less fortunate than themselves. http://www.berniehollywoodobe.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...