Tuesday 18 June 2013

Today Presentation to staff and management Sainsbury Prestwick a wee photo

Hi

I have been invited in partnership with south Ayrshire carer Center to do a presentation to area mangers and staff at sainsbury's  at the Prestwick  store on June 18th .with great thanks to David Roxborugh and the team at sainsbury's  for this opportunity to engage with management ,and staff and speak about caring for my wonderful mum ,the letters I receive and people I meet on my tour

There will be mangers and staff at the presentation and I hope we can roll this out across the country

Tommy

thank you to all the team at sainsbury Prestwick  for the opportunity today to speak to the team

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...