Thursday 18 September 2014

Thank you 2nd year Nursing students University of the West of ScotlandAyr Campus





Hi 

with great thanks to Susan Holland Lecturer/Practitioner in Mental Health Nursing


University of the West of Scotland for the kind invite to speak to 2nd year Nursing students today  
met Susan earlier this year on my tour with  NHSaa  

A BIG Thank you also to  Janice Mcalister ,Dementia Nurse Consultant for supporting and partnering me at the talks as part of our tour together 

The university Runs a module   “Care of Vulnerable”  and I was very inspired by the students I met today 

Thank you #OurFuture for the time,kindness and for the personal pledges 

You can read all the inspiring pledges from today on our pledge site this Monday 



Thank you 

Tommy

MakeaDifference 







Tommy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...