Sunday, 1 December 2013

Invited back NHS England to speak January Conference

Invited back NHS England to speak January Conference  

Hi 

Over the last couple of months I have been the guest speaker at NHS east of England away day seminar and the NHS England policy directorate conference it was a great privilege to speak at both events 

I Havel been asked to speak during a week NHS England week of event / talks in coming up January   
Once again thank you for the opportunity to raise awareness ,speak as son about my wonderful mum ,the letters I receive and people I meet on my tour 

I will post more details once received 

Thank you 

Tommy   

Dear Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...