Monday 12 May 2014

22 May, speaking - Ardeer Community Centre, Stevenston - Care at Home staff Event

                                           


Hi 

With great thanks to Anthony Fisher Team Manage Community Care Older People's Services North Ayrshire for the kind invite to speak at the Ardeer community center care at home staff event 

I have known Tony for a few years now and have great respect for him as a person for the work he does and his team 

I have been a guest speaker for Tony a few times from very early on in my campaign whilst caring for my mum 

Thank you tony for the opportunity speak to care at home staff about caring for my mum ,the letters I receive and my make a difference campaign 

Thank you 

Tommy 

                                           










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...