Tuesday 6 May 2014

May 29th - Speaking Moray college the 8 Pillar Model Stakeholders’ Launch,- Alexander Graham Bell Centre



Hi 


With great thanks to Esther Older People's Information coordinator Elgin Library/Spynie Hospital

for the kind invite to speak 8 Pillar Model Stakeholders’ Launch,- at Alexander Graham Bell Center
Moray - Elgin has been chosen for one of the 5 test sites for the 8 Pillar Model 

The day will be about explaining how this will work in Moray

I have been invited to speak about my mum ,caring for my mum and our Dementia Carer Voices project 

you can get more information on the 8 pillar model here  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...