Sunday, 11 May 2014

Emotional & busy week ahead - Edinburgh - Birmingham - Dunblane - Ayr

Hi

I have another busy week ahead on my "You Can Make a Difference " tour  and a very emotional one 

Stating Monday I have been invited to speak at the Carers & dementia community support meeting in Edinburgh 

On Tuesday I will be in Birmingham to Unveil a plaque at the Heart of England conference naming the new  room after and in memory of my mum the  "Joan Whitelaw " rooms and feel a bot tearful typing this. I will also be speaking at their conference that day 

Wednesday I am one of the guest speakers Dunblane Hydro at the Scottish Practice Nurse association annual conference 

Finaly on Thursday I will be back with team NHSaaa for the 2nd of eight talks with them this week at the Ayr university hospital lecture theatre 

A busy and emotional week forthe campaign and tour and I feel a few tears along the way 

Tommy 
#ForTheLoveOfMum




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...