Saturday 3 May 2014

A busy week this week Leeds - Dundee - Edinburgh - Kilmarnock - make adifference 2014


                                                   


Hi

Another busy week this week for my "Make A Difference " campaign and tour 

On Tuesday I will be in Leeds to host a live webinar for 6Cs live NHS  England as  of their celebration of International Nurses week 

Wednesday I will be heading to Dundee to speak at the Care Inspectorate Conference  I will then head to Edinburgh on Thursday with Irene Olfather to give a presentation to the NES dementia promoting excellence board 

Finally on Friday I will be in Kilmarnock  for the start of my 8  talks for NHS Ayrshire & Arran 
A busy week ahead for " Make a Difference and I hope much awareness and personal pledges will be made and collected along the way

Tommy 

                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...