Saturday 1 March 2014

5 talks this week -Manchester- Arrochar -Dundee -Edinburgh collecting pledges raising awareness


Hi 

Last week was an amazing week on tour starting with a talk in inverness for NHS Highland then 12 talks over 3 days with NHS Grampian and Robert Gordon University I met so many kind caring passionate people over the last week 

This week I have four talks ,starting Manchester at the NHS England Expo14 Monday and Tuesday .I Then travel to Arrochar to speak for my friend Audrey Birt at the Caring Connections conference

The final two talks are Dundee and Edinburgh,speaking at the Victoria Hospital and Queens university respectively 

I am grateful to all of the above for the invites and kindness and privileged to speak as part of my "You Can Make a Difference " tour 2014 raising awareness collecting pledges

Tommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...