Wednesday 11 June 2014

Today meeting NHSGGC Chairman to update on my year - "improving the patients experience " Award winner


Hi 

Last year I was so very proud to be nominated and awarded the NHSGG&C Chairmans award by Andrew Roberston for my talks and work across NHSGG&C - Improving the patients experience 

I have very kindly been invited by Andrew to meet next week to chat about my year as the award winner and discuss any thoughts I have over the last year and for the future 

Thank you Andrew , NHSGG for On- going interest on the work I do and thank you from a very proud son 



Post from awards day 

A great honor today  to receive the NHSGGC Ambassador Award I am truly honored as I was nominated by nurses 

 thank you Tracy Donaldson for the kind nomination and words you have made a son very proud . (“Personally, Tommy has made me more aware of the needs of vulnerable patients and carers. Professionally, Tommy has highlighted gaps in health care and they are simple to address. Through communication and understanding, health care providers can improve the patient journey. His story is not about judging people but understanding that we all need to learn.”)  This means the world to me as a son and awareness campaigner. 


 I would like to dedicate this to my mum and mums big sister, my Aunt who passed away on Saturday.
My mum and her big sister 




receiving  award from Alex Neil Cabinet Secretary For Health










With NHSGG&C chairman and awards winners 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...