Sunday 1 June 2014

Today -Speaking at City Wide Voices For Change Annual General Meeting



Hi
with great thanks to Rosemary Kennedy and Martin Hawkins (Community Development & Engagement Officer Social Work Service Modernisation) for the kind invite to speak at City Wide Voices For Change Annual General Meeting on Monday being held at the ALLIANCE


I have known  Rosemary for a quite a while in fact from the early days as I campaigned from my bedroom whilst caring for my mum

A big thank you and I am Looking forward to attending and speaking on Monday


You can get more information on the group at the links below

Tommy


                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...