Wednesday 4 March 2015

Tuesday speaking to staff at Seabank Care Home,Saltcoats

Hi 
With thanks to Alison Reid for the kind invite to speak to staff at  Seabank Care Home,
Saltcoats on monday 

One of the team attended 1 of the talks last month with NHSAAA and they have kindly asked if i would visit and speak to staff working at Seabank 

thank you Alison for the kind invite 

tommy 

Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...