I’ll tell you a story: Self Management and Storytelling Networking EventWe will host another Self Management Network Scotland networking event on the 30th March 2015 at the University of Dundee.
We would like to invite you to the next Self Management Network Scotland networking event and the details of this are below.
Attending the event is free and anyone with an interest in self management is welcome to participate. Please feel free to circulate this invitation around your networks and to anyone who may be interested in attending.
I’ll tell you a story: Self Management and Storytelling Networking Event
10am – 3.30pm, Monday 30th March 2015
Join us for this free networking event to discuss self management and how storytelling can be used to champion the voice of lived experience.
Dalhousie Building, University of Dundee, Old Hawkhill, Dundee DD1 5EN
Along with opportunities to tell your story and hear from others, you will also:
- Hear more from the Self Management Partnership and Practice team about the Self Management Network Scotland and our development work
- Learn about the work of Angus Community Health Partnership to support self management illustrated by stories from those who have benefitted from this work
- Take part in interactive workshops describing how to structure your storytelling and how stories can be used to define personal outcomes
- Scottish Recovery Network will close the day by sharing details about their Write to Recovery project
- Your name and e-mail address
- Your role and organisation (if applicable)
- Any access or dietary requirements
- And please let us know if you are happy for your e-mail address to be shared with other attendees at the eventI’ll tell you a story: Self Management and Storytelling
Networking EventDalhousie Building, University of Dundee, Old Hawkhill, Dundee DD1 5ENMonday 30th March 2015, 10:00 – 15:30
Refreshments, networking and marketplace10:00 – 10:20, Gallery
Self Management Partnership and Practice Programme10:20 – 10:40, Room 1F01
Supporting Self Management in Angus10:40 – 11:10, Room 1F01
Refreshments, networking and marketplace11:10 – 11:30, Gallery
Workshop 1 (Please see page 4)11:30 – 12:45, Room 1F06 or 1F18
Lunch, networking and Marketplace12:45 – 13:35, Gallery
Workshop 2 (Please see page 4)13:35 – 14:50, Room 1F06 or 1F18
Write to Recovery14:50 – 15:20, Room 1F01
Thank you and close15:20 – 15:30, Room 1F01
We’ll look forward to hearing from you!