Sunday 1 March 2015

Speaking Carers As Leaders Event Perth

Hi 

and Shirley Gibson ScottishSocial Services Council for the Kind Invite to attend and speak at the
Supporting Carers  Leadership conference  being held at A K Bell Library March Perth March 5th 

I am very honored to be invited and look forward to attending,learning ,Speaking and meeting everyone 

you can view the agenda along with the Equal Partners in Care e-learning module: level 1 Below 




 the ‘Equal Partners in Care e-learning module: level 1 – Carer Aware’ before the event.  The module takes about 25 – 30 minutes to complete.


The event is being held at A K Bell Library, York Place, Perth PH2 8EP.  

If you are unable to attend please let me know as we have a large waiting list for this event.

Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...