Sunday 1 March 2015

4 talks Kingsway Care Center NHS Tayside Dundee March 12th


Hi 

With great thanks to Marion Burnett Specialty Manager Psychiatry of Old Age Kingsway Care Center NHS Tayside Dundee for the kind invite to speak to staff  (4 talks ) on March 12th

A big thank you also to my dear friend Shelagh Creegan for the kind suggestion and introduction 

Marion has kindly invited me to give 2 talks to staff and a open session to anyone who wishes to attend at the times below  

10 :30 - 11:30
12:30 - 1:00 (support staff)
1:30 - 2:30 (open session 
3:00 - 4:00 (community staff and administration staff)

I am very much  looking forward to attending ,meeting everyone and speaking 


Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...