Wednesday 11 March 2015

Today - On Panel Connecting For Improvement Stirling

LHi 

With great thanks to Michelle Miller National Improvement Adviser Focus on Dementia Programme (previously National Dementia Care Improvement Programme) for the kind invite to be on the the Panel at the Connecting For Improvement event on Wednesday in Stirling along with my Mentor Irene Oldfather

I am very honored to be attending and look forward to listening ,learning ,sharing and speaking 

you can find out more about the work Michelle and  the  Focus On Dementia team do at the links below along with a programme for the day 

Tommy 










Thanks for reading my blog, You can now view my 8 short flims here! http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/my-mums-name-was-joan-this-is-our-story.html
DCV photo DementiaCarerRGBlandscape3_zpsa2f3d5ff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...